Ann & Bev and Tennis WinWin
Ann Bent and Beverly Purdue, Tennis WinWin Principals
Tennis WinWin, LLC
Tennis WinWin provides innovative, top-quality, high-energy, and well-organized tennis events, programs, and leagues for adults, juniors, and clubs. It also designs and implements marketing strategies for tennis organizations and clubs. Ann Bent and Beverly Purdue bring years of business, event planning, management, graphic design, and web development experience to the company, along with over twenty years of enthusiastic tennis play on courts up and down the eastern seaboard. Passionate about the game of tennis, and passionate about the quality of customer service, Ann and Bev provide premier tennis events, programs, leagues, and marketing that guarantee a WinWin for everyone! Please feel free to contact us for more information regarding our services.
- Managing Partner, Palm Tennis Management Company, LLC
- Provides tennis management and league development/administration for over 2,000 players in the South Florida area
- Marketing Associate, Grand Edventures
- Planned and promoted tours for senior citizens throughout the United States
- Employee Benefit Enrollment and Communications Specialist licensed in MD, VA, PA, DE, NJ, KS, SC and Washington, DC
- Twenty years experience in event planning, graphic design, and web development
- Legal experience as Assistant Dean, American University Law School; associate, Steptoe & Johnson; Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Columbia
- Avid life-long tennis player and competitor.
- Member of The Aspen Hill Club for over 25 years